WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have it yet so these are his pictures. As soon as i do get it i will post my own pictures. This watch was brand new never worn.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congratulations, that's a great watch to have in your stable.

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Nick, That is a great watch. Like Longhorn, you are starting to pick up some pieces that are definitely not run-of-the-mill!!!

I have said it before, but I absolutely think the orange second-hand makes that watch.......

·
Registered
170 Posts
You're going to love it!

I love mine and so does the GF!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nick,

I agree, the orange sec hand looks great. I love my GMT, but the simplicity of yours is very nice. Congratulations on finding one so pristine!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Nothing else I can add except to say I'm extreeeeemely jealous.:-d

Great watch m8 and enjoy wearing it.:-!
Alasdair

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look what the Fed Ex Man delivered today. It was extremely hard for me to take the Seahunter off, but I had too.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Look what the Fed Ex Man delivered today. It was extremely hard for me to take the Seahunter off, but I had too.
Feel it's a bit unfair not to wear the Seahunter just because you got a new watch. So just to make things easier for you, send me the Caribbean for a few months each year to give you time for the Seahunter and I'll keep it wound for you.:-!
I'm such a big-hearted guy, I won't even charge you for the job.:-d
Alasdair

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice. How did you find a Caribbean BNIB? Whatever your tactic....please let me know:think:
Yes, that is exactly what I did WTB on the Sales Forum. I did not expect a new one but purchased it after thinking about it.

Jason was very helpful in answering some of my questions. So i pulled the trigger.

And, like i said it took alot for me to take my Seahunter off. It is still my favorite Doxa for what it's worth. It was love at first sight with that one. I actually may sometime in the future if they don't get out of my price range buy another one. Only reason being is that the one i have was bead blasted by the original owner. I would love to see one in person that was not bead blasted.

Not to take anything away from my Caribbean I really like this one too. But, then again i have yet to see a Doxa Sub I haven't liked. If money was no object I would one them all. :-d

Take Care

1 - 13 of 13 Posts