WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My new favorite! (shhh! don't let the others know, they get jealous!)

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  falcon4311 
#1 ·
I was looking high and low the other day for something to spend money on. hours and hours perusing. I ALMOST gave up hope and just paid bills with the money. How tragic would THAT be? Then along came this little bit of shiny. I kept coming back to it time and time again. I am glad I did. It came today, and it is all shiny and pretty! I put it on and realized it was exactly what I had been looking for.

I give you my new Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic 44mm (I thought 44 was going to be to big, but it plays perfectly)

I LOVE how the links make H's! Super comfy. Not to sporty, not to dressy. A nice middle. I can always throw a Alligator strap on it to dress it up for special occasions.

Now....PICS!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm not too sure about that size for you, the lug on the left hand side of the photo looks like it is riding high and way off your wrist?? Maybe it's just the way you have your arm turned?

#10 ·
CLEAN & SIMPLE |>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.