·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Very cool! Congrats!

Reactions: Andyg678

·
Registered
884 Posts
The S5600 really is a quite unique square - great pick up! Not very easy to compare to a GW-5000, so I think they'll make a great duo.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
The S5600 really is a quite unique square - great pick up! Not very easy to compare to a GW-5000, so I think they'll make a great duo.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Oh, yes... they are different enough to warrant having both, for sure! When the question is "either / or," my answer is usually, "Get both!" :geek:

The S5600 is crazy light. 47 grams!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice!! Where did you get it from? Seiya? Sakura watches?

The strap is very comfy. Much more so then on my GWM-5610 which feels like plastic.
Seiya. My first time buying from him and all I can say is that the service is excellent!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Seiya. My first time buying from him and all I can say is that the service is excellent!
I agree. I bought the last GW-5000 he had in stock last Wed. It was at my house on the East Coast of the USA in 2 days(Friday)

He is a great seller.

Did he send you the latest Casio catalog so you can start buying Astrons and Oceanus watches?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree. I bought the last GW-5000 he had in stock last Wed. It was at my house on the East Coast of the USA in 2 days(Friday)

He is a great seller.

Did he send you the latest Casio catalog so you can start buying Astrons and Oceanus watches?
He sure did!

Yes I ordered mine last Tuesday :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts