WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i really didn't know that Invicta was able to produce this nice Beauty Swiss-Made Submariner for this fantastic NBC-Price of 279$!!!

The watch is heavy, 195 gramm, solid and looks like an 1000$-Watch!

Thanks to Jacky (for the Tip)
and to Tom Johnson (for selling me the watch and sending this nice watch so fast)

BTW: It is soo funny that this Watch is Made in Switzerland, all 1200 pieces exported to USA and sold there. An me, i am importing it again to Switzerland...STupid, isn't it? LOL

But really, here in switzerland it's impossible to buy a Quality-Watch like this for this price. Under 600$ - Impossible!

The pics are not so professional like Jacky's ones. But it was dark here and i tried at least... LOL
The watch looks like a Rolex in my Teak-Wood-Cerrutti-Box! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Sharp watch, I am anxiously awaiting my Invicta Professional Speedway to arive. What is the model number on that beauty?

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Congrats biiaktionaer!
Great looking watch there and I agree it's taken an interesting route to your wrist...lol.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Excellent pics! Now I'm thinking maybe I should have kept it! :think:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Muxinick: The Number is 3824.

Pacifichrono: Now it is "slightly used", so i can't sell it again New to you! LOL
Just joking, as i said: I will keep this watch until i die i think... :)

It's one of my favourites now. Definitevely!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, i really didn't know that Invicta was able to produce this nice Beauty Swiss-Made Submariner for this fantastic NBC-Price of 279$!!!

The watch is heavy, 195 gramm, solid and looks like an 1000$-Watch!

Thanks to Jacky (for the Tip)
and to Tom Johnson (for selling me the watch and sending this nice watch so fast)

BTW: It is soo funny that this Watch is Made in Switzerland, all 1200 pieces exported to USA and sold there. An me, i am importing it again to Switzerland...STupid, isn't it? LOL

But really, here in switzerland it's impossible to buy a Quality-Watch like this for this price. Under 600$ - Impossible!

The pics are not so professional like Jacky's ones. But it was dark here and i tried at least... LOL
The watch looks like a Rolex in my Teak-Wood-Cerrutti-Box! :)
That looks like the Invicta 9937. The 9938 was blue dial and bezel with a two tone bracelet. I considered the 9938 as opposed to a Singapore Sandoz Submariner lookalike. Went for the Sandoz as it is the same size as the Rolex, where the Invicta is 2mm larger. But the Invicta would have been just fine if the Sandoz had not been available.

The 9937 appears to have a Selitta (sp?) movement, which is said to be a copy of the ETA 2824-2. Seems to me it's not an exact copy but it is similar. Selitta appears to have emerged as one solution to NJH dictum that ETA ebouches will not longer be available to non-Swatch brands.

In any case, from what I can tell, the Invicta 993x is a spectacular watch and has been well received in such august fora as Time Zone, etc.

Wear it in good health, whatever model it is, and tell them folk who ask "Is that a REAL Rolex?" that it's a REAL Invicta. And please manage to keep a straight face when you do!! LOLOL!!!

wtallman

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wtallmann; It's not the 9937, it's the brand-new Model 3824, which is Full Swiss Made. It is 46 mm with crown! Real diamonds on markers. It has a 26-Jewel-Swiss-Movement. Sapphire front and back. It is a 1200-piece-limited-Edition. I was sold at ShopNBC some Weeks ago. The price was only 279$!!! Somebody said there were all 1200 pieces sold in 30 minutes! I am not from America, so i was not able to buy the watch at ShopNBC. But i must say i even didn't know of this Model since Jacky from Greece told me!

The original 9937 is made in Far-East but has the Original 2824-2 swiss movement.

I wear the 3824 everyday now.

D

·
0 Posts
I always say...Get something that impresses YOU, if others like it too, great, if not *&^$ 'em. That said, I try to stay away from watches that look TOO much like other watches. They say imitation is the most sincere for of flattery; well, if that's true, Invicta is the KING of sincerity...

Just my $.02

1 - 10 of 10 Posts