WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend splurged and bought me this Stowa Seatime for my birthday. Apparently she liked the color.... It is a Limited Edition #5 of only 10 made, plus it has the upgraded COSC movement. It's my first Stowa, and I have been wearing it for about a week now. It's a very comfortable watch. I particularly like the bracelet --- reminds me of the bracelet for an IWC I once owned. The lume is incredible. Despite the unusual color I haven't had one comment from anyone about the watch to date --- which I find odd. Although I'm a KOBOLD man at heart, I think this may be a keeper....

Stowa Seatime 003.JPG

R

·
0 Posts
SF.Intel said:
My girlfriend splurged and bought me this Stowa Seatime for my birthday. Apparently she liked the color.... It is a Limited Edition #5 of only 10 made, plus it has the upgraded COSC movement. It's my first Stowa, and I have been wearing it for about a week now. It's a very comfortable watch. I particularly like the bracelet --- reminds me of the bracelet for an IWC I once owned. The lume is incredible. Despite the unusual color I haven't had one comment from anyone about the watch to date --- which I find odd. Although I'm a KOBOLD man at heart, I think this may be a keeper....
Wonderful watch! I had the same apprehension about my yellow Seatime: but eveyone who saw it raved about it.

S

·
0 Posts
Despite I am obviously too late: Happy birthday and congrats with your Stowa:-!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice comments. The watch is nice, but the girlfriend is better.......... I was in Miami this weekend and a number of people asked about the watch. I told a number of people about Stowa who had never heard of the brand. Maybe they'll get some more customers.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JCKoLnturn,

Very nice!!! I appluad your taste. The more I wear my LE Stowa Seatime the better I like it. Even though I am a KOBOLD fanatic, I appreciate fine craftsmanship regardless of the source. Stowa is definitely a top-of-the-line watch. I have decide mine is a keeper. Wear yours in good health!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Yes. I tried!
I'm going to get the regular blue dial, ss bezel on the bracelet because I was so impressed by your two recent purchases.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Great choice! If I wasn't able to get the limited edition blue I was going to try for either the black dial w/ brown bezel or the watchuseek LE.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Intel - congrats. Your better half has great taste!
I know what you mean about compliments on watches, when I wear my Rasmus, U1, UTS 1000, or Stowa nobody says a thing, but I wear the everyday- (dont get me wrong it is a great watch) "Black Monster" they comment- could it be the Seiko is more of a household name? No one knows the UTS,Sinn,Rasmus,Stowa name............... unless youre a WUS of other forum member.
but they will with us around!:rodekaart

1 - 16 of 16 Posts