WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the talk about the new Linde Models, I figured I would post my new pickup! Just brought it home today and took out the camera asap...This is the titanium Oktopus. Its super light and comfortable. The case is a work of art...but combine that with the dial and this watch is truly a masterpiece! If your on the fence about getting one, move quick...there are only 88 of this model and the rest are pretty limited too!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
BOING! Congrats on a fine pick-up.

I'm not on the fence, I just need to raise funds!

How does the leather/rubber strap feel on the wrist?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Luke. Boing for sure!! The strap looks like rubber...but its legit calf. Its super comfortable on the wrist!

·
6,885 Posts
Great diver! That case is sick :-!
Congrats and enjoy that BAD BOY:p:p:p

Shannon

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Holy crap.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Not for me (maybe if I could afford it :-d) but the watch looks amazing.
Congrats |>

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
That really is a stunning watch, thanks for taking a moment to share. I'm curious ... how is the strap attached? I'm guessing spring bars, sure, but HOW is the strap attached? Almost looks like you'd have to do some serious damage to the leather to take the strap off ....

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congratulation the watch is awesome.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys!

Dave - Congrats on the DLC!! Woah...88/88? Very nice!

Bill - The strap is attached using the four screws you see. There are two pieces that stick out of the strap and insert into the case...no spring bars...its a very clean and easy strap change.

·
Registered
85 Posts
awesome watch! i have been looking at this brand just not sure whether the case alone as is worth the up-charge on an ETA movement

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Congratulations. The case design is very unique, sharp angles; reminds me of the sculpting of an F-117 stealth fighter. b-)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Whoa, look at that! Awesome catch, enjoy it. The Okto is my fav of the LW line, it's way sweet. I hope you got an instrument to go with it, I can't help but think of the system as dual parts, the watch and the accompanying instrument.
Nice photos too!
DW

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
BOING! Congrats on a fine pick-up.

I'm not on the fence, I just need to raise funds!

How does the leather/rubber strap feel on the wrist?

Just like Luke .... once the funds are available a Ti Oktopus shall be on my wrist too .

Congrats on a wonderful pick-up !!!

Vic :)

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Very nice piece, congratulations. That case is really attractive and, as you say, combined with the dial/hands it is a very appealing design to me.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts