WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could go on about trying to be more disciplined when it comes to new purchases, but honestly if I see a beauty that hits all the right notes, I'm a goner. I've mentioned in several posts that I'm a big fan of Eterna. There's in house design, history, and value for the buck. Know I have to decide on selling few or making up some lame justification for keeping all. All right, on with the pics;

Attachments

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
So, your OP doesn't say if you bought it or not....but the box suggests you did. If so, NICE!!!!

I loved seeing your Eterna's at the Boston GTG. IMHO, it is a very under appreciated brand.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I'm with Walter. I think it's on your wrist (?), and if it is, CONGRATULATIONS, it's a beauty!

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
That's it!! Perfect! Beautiful!..|>..|>..|>..|>..:p..:p..:p
As good as it can ever get...:-!

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, your OP doesn't say if you bought it or not....but the box suggests you did. If so, NICE!!!!

I loved seeing your Eterna's at the Boston GTG. IMHO, it is a very under appreciated brand.
Yes it is on my wrist. Now we're both faced with decisions; what to keep and what to sell. And Rod....thanks!!!!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's a beautiful watch. I like the movement and the case shape. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yours being an indication, Eterna certainly doesn't get enough attention in these forums. It's a beauty front to back.
Congratulations on choosing a stunning watch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts