WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been lusting after a LW watch for some time. The original object of my desire and what initially attracted me to the brand was the HBII. After seeing one in the flesh and trying it on, I realized that it would not really work as a primary watch to wear to the office and to visit customers. Not to take anything away from the HBII, it is a great watch, but not the most practical for me given this is only my 2nd serious watch purchase.

So decided on the 3 Timer, silver face with stainless steel bracelet. I have a 8 1/3" wrist, so this watch is big enough that it looks just right. This watch is amazing with the bracelet. You would swear that with the bracelet this well integrated to the case, that the entire watch and bracelet started life as a single block of steel before getting chiseled down. As an added bonus got to meet Jorn Werdelin and try on some more of the collection including the new SpidoSpeed. Looks like I already have something else to covet. Let's see if my 3 timer is my Linde Werdelin gateway drug.

Apologies for the poor light and bad photography.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Very nice indeed, congrats on the purchase. The 3-timer looks great on the bracelet, and makes for a very versatile watch. Enjoy! :-!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sharp look mate.

What I don't like about their steel bracelets that when U stretch your hands downwards or when you slim something close to it the clasp easily opens up. Gets real annoying after a while!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Do you wear your particularly loosely Aloshg? I've never had that happen to me!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you wear your particularly loosely Aloshg? I've never had that happen to me!
It fits me pretty snugly. I couldn't handle it being loose, but because there is no fine grain adjustment like I've seen on other steel bracelets, I bet it must be annoying for some users where adding or removing a link takes the watch from too tight, to too loose.

·
Registered
145 Posts
looks very special with the shape. gorgeous

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Not so loose!
I actually have it fitted.
I have got a hairy wrist and IT does clam my hair lol !
Changed to an ostrich not an issue anymore.
I have hairy arms too, but I rarely seemed to get pinched. I do recall a number of other people complaining about it nipping their hair though, and it still does catch me more than any other bracelet I own.

It fits me pretty snugly. I couldn't handle it being loose, but because there is no fine grain adjustment like I've seen on other steel bracelets, I bet it must be annoying for some users where adding or removing a link takes the watch from too tight, to too loose.
Fits me perfectly as well, luckily. But some fine adjustment would be a welcomed addition, especially when it gets quite hot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.