WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;-)

Hefty, winds, hacks, 44mm, solid screwback, tough souble deployment bracelet...everything I like and nothing I don't.:-!

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is one razor thin crown. IMO. Still nice watch

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I personally didn't really notice the size of the crown until after you all brought it up. :-D

I got it from a person that got it from someone else. I have a feeling it is a good deal for what I paid for it indeed! PM me for more details...

·
4,071 Posts
The crown on my old skool IWI Marine Diver auto is about that thin.

Nice score, BladeDogg!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
The crown on my old skool IWI Marine Diver auto is about that thin.

Nice score, BladeDogg!
Really wow I've never seen a crown that thin before either and I have quite a few hommages. Maybe the guy who did that particular watch round out of the more thicker crowns, things that some of the other guys do when they run out of the SWISS MOVTS make a part CHISWISS MOVT runs the same look the same with some modifications.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Any chance of a lume shot? I like it (I found the seller on PMWF) but would like to get an idea of how the lume is.
Thank you!
David
p.s. nice snag!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
BladeDogg - wow! Beautiful watch, great post!! Thanks for sharing and good luck with it. I too would like to see a lume shot if possible. :-!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BladeDogg - wow! Beautiful watch, great post!! Thanks for sharing and good luck with it. I too would like to see a lume shot if possible. :-!
To be perfectly honest the lume is bad. It charges up pretty bright with a LED light but dies as quickly as it charges. :-(

It really doesn't bother me tho since I usually don't read my watch in the dark. :-D

I really used to be a LUME nut but for some reason recently I am not really interested in lume. Mostly cause I have gotten into vintage watches too. PLUS I notice that I am rarely someplace SO dark that I cannot see what time it is on my watches. ;-)

But then again that is just me.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
IH and Sled if I get a chance tonite I will try and get a lume shot for you but remember I took my movt out of the case and havent as of yet replace it also, Blade is right the lume doesnt last long.:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IH and Sled if I get a chance tonite I will try and get a lume shot for you but remember I took my movt out of the case and havent as of yet replace it also, Blade is right the lume doesnt last long.:)
Thanks for the info! More info on the mov't would help!:thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts