WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just arrived and I love everything about it, the attention to detail is amazing. A gift from my wife, she also had the gear wheel engraved for my 40th!

I really love the temperature browned hands that match the bronze case (pic didn't really capture it well), which as I understand are currently done in house by hand!

·
Premium Member
9,694 Posts
A very nice gift from your wife. I did not realize the bronze hands were so finicky to photograph. Plus, the movement through the case back looks amazing. Enjoy your new Stowa in the years to come.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A very nice gift from your wife. I did not realize the bronze hands were so finicky to photograph. Plus, the movement through the case back looks amazing. Enjoy your new Stowa in the years to come.
It’s probably my favorite exhibition case back that I’ve owned so far. It’s amazing!

·
Premium Member
38,936 Posts
Very sweet. Looks great on your wrist.

Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Congratulations to your new MO. Looks very smart.

Happy big 40 as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great looking watch. How is the accuracy thus far? about a +10 to +13. I sense that is about how they regulate them coming out. More on the two digit plus side.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great looking watch. How is the accuracy thus far? about a +10 to +13. I sense that is about how they regulate them coming out. More on the two digit plus side.
I haven't worn it long enough or paid close enough attention to notice yet to be honest. The Unitas 6498 doesn't hack and the watch is part of a regular rotation so I just set it to the closest minute and call it good for the day.

Reactions: recon493

·
Registered
2 Posts
Excellent! I debated a long time on which dial to get.The Roman dial looks great as well!
Funny, so did I. I first ordered Roman then changed the order to Arabic. Stowa messed up the order and sent Roman. I was going to return it but this watch is like no other watch I have and the Roman separates it even more. Decided to keep it. Fun watch. Sorry for the thread hijack..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts