WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
picked this up this morning from my regional mail depot as some import charges were still to pay before Parcelforce wanted to hand it over to me. Anyway, its now on my wrist and I'm lovin' it! :-!

GW-9000-1J Mudman. Atomic and Tough Solar.

Its black with grey highlights to the wording, plus it has the funky tough solar dial, giving it a nice metallic look in certain light. Buttons are stiff, but not overly so and I can use them. I love the military look to this one, its such a functional piece and all in all, a very subtle G-Shock.

All the best,

Fats:)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All set up and ready to go! Just have to go outside with it on to sync' it, I think...thats what I did with the AWG-7AJ. It should sync' up with the station in Rugby.

Thanks Sjors!!

Fats

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nice one Fatpants! :-!:-!

Dont worry if it syncs with the German signal sometimes..
I live in Dublin and it syncs with the German one if the weather is bad.. for some strange reason :think:
But.. as long as it syncs Im happy b-)

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Nice one Fatpants! :-!:-!

Dont worry if it syncs with the German signal sometimes..
I live in Dublin and it syncs with the German one if the weather is bad.. for some strange reason :think:
But.. as long as it syncs Im happy b-)
I have always wondered if the 5-band models automatically sync with whatever signal is available, regardless of the home city set.....sounds like they do from your post:-! I've got a PAW1300-1AV en route to go with my Muddy....can't wait!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts