WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just got this yesterday. Been waiting for it for so damn long and finally it made it's appearance while I was browsing a very ordinary looking watch shop. Really caught me by surprise that they actually carry this watch. I found the Frogman from this 25th Annivesary Edition as well and I made my reservation for the watch as well. Should be collecting it some time this week! Wooohoooo!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hey Congrats buddy, you will love this Mudman, and the Frogman will be icing on the cake, so happy for you. When will the frog arrive, post some pics when it does. Did u get a good price?:-!

·
Registered
701 Posts
i'm beginning to see more of it in the outlets here in Singapore as well.... damn tempting as well... must resist... or i'm sleeping on the sofa :-(

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congratulations, very nice, your pics make me want to go out to the nearest store and overpay for one! Wear it well, Nickster!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Gameboy,

They offered the Frogman at a reasonable price. It will be my first Froggie so I'm really looking towards getting it. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Ultramanpat! It's a really good watch and I love the Mudman series a lot compared to other ranges!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i'm beginning to see more of it in the outlets here in Singapore as well.... damn tempting as well... must resist... or i'm sleeping on the sofa :-(
Ha ha ha, poor Sammy... but maybe a night on the sofa is worth it, you think? It's a MUDMAN...!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Just a quick question, is the GW-9000A the same as the GW-9000-1JF? I am in the market for a radio mudman. I guess there won't be a negative face radio mudman? Cheers, Pat

·
Registered
165 Posts
Where do you buy the watch? How much you pay for it?

Hi All,

Just got this yesterday. Been waiting for it for so damn long and finally it made it's appearance while I was browsing a very ordinary looking watch shop. Really caught me by surprise that they actually carry this watch. I found the Frogman from this 25th Annivesary Edition as well and I made my reservation for the watch as well. Should be collecting it some time this week! Wooohoooo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts