WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my NTH Amphion Vintage Blue arrived that I bought from another WUS member. I am beyond thrilled with it. It is even nicer than what I expected and I had high expectations based on the brand's reputation.

The textured dial is gorgeous the case is so thin and perfectly shaped. The size is also just about perfect for my 6.5 inch wrist and the bracelet is great too.

The unexpected treat for me though is the lume. I can't get over the brightness. I have several Seikos and I think the lume on the NTH is even stronger. Here are a few pics of my new favorite watch

Attachments

·
Registered
36,311 Posts
Congrats! Looks special! I think only 10 of these were made

So svelte, and accurate.

Each of these versions are 1 of 10

NTH subs production number grid

·
Vendor
27,730 Posts
Glad you like the watch. Contact us through our website if it gives you any trouble.

...The unexpected treat for me though is the lume. I can't get over the brightness. I have several Seikos and I think the lume on the NTH is even stronger.
Seriously, it's like you're trying to get me killed. You can't say that stuff without people's heads exploding.

I'd love to see some pics from other happy NTH owners.
99% of the pics on our IG feed are customers' pics. The other 1% are mine, and usually bad.

https://www.instagram.com/janistrading/

Congrats! Looks special! I think only 10 of these were made.

It's true we only made 10 of the blue vintage version, but that grid has since gone out of date. That's just the first 685 NTH Subs we made. We've since assembled another 315, and we have another 900 in production now.

I haven't kept up with tracking how many we've made or are making of each version, since we've gone through multiple rounds of production/assembly, with new versions being added, and some subtle changes being made to some older versions. It got to be too much work, and I didn't see the point.

Reactions: brymp21

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad you like the watch. Contact us through our website if it gives you any trouble.

...The unexpected treat for me though is the lume. I can't get over the brightness. I have several Seikos and I think the lume on the NTH is even stronger.
Seriously, it's like you're trying to get me killed. You can't say that stuff without people's heads exploding.

I'd love to see some pics from other happy NTH owners.
99% of the pics on our IG feed are customers' pics. The other 1% are mine, and usually bad.

https://www.instagram.com/janistrading/

Congrats! Looks special! I think only 10 of these were made.

It's true we only made 10 of the blue vintage version, but that grid has since gone out of date. That's just the first 685 NTH Subs we made. We've since assembled another 315, and we have another 900 in production now.

I haven't kept up with tracking how many we've made or are making of each version, since we've gone through multiple rounds of production/assembly, with new versions being added, and some subtle changes being made to some older versions. It got to be too much work, and I didn't see the point.
Thanks Doc. I knew I would love it, but now I'm hooked. Still want a Scorpene and a Devil Ray too but I think I'll just enjoy this one for a while. Keep up the great work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts