WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All You Orienters -

Found this on eBay and decided to purchase it - older model and one I haven't seen here. It's model #CEM60001BK. Check it out:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brown
Note the date at 3 o' with the day at 9 o'.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Trying to add some ambience to make this watch look like it costs lots more than I paid
(< $80).
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
It's about 35mm (38mm to crown); nice medium weight. Beautifully finished - band is brushed SS with polished accents. Pushbutton deployment closure signed "ORIENT" including lions.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brown
I think the case is a nice shape - somewhat rectangular, somewhat oval?? The polished SS screws at each corner are unusual and rather attractive.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Check out the 2nd crown that controls that internal ring - it functions like a rotating bezel to provide lapsed time. Neither of the crowns are signed - pusher at 2 o' controls day of week.
Games Font Auto part Personal protective equipment Vehicle
Did some photos with some different effects - amazing what you can do with Photoshop!

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Font
Does anyone else have this model? Need your input - what year did they make this one?

Next, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce my two Orients to each other:
Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Still life photography Metal

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brand

Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Brand Material property

Looks like they're getting along together just fine!!

Thanks for looking.

Enjoy -
CARNICK

"Pardon me - Do you have the time?":-!

·
Registered
118 Posts
OWUSA still has the larger white dial one for sale on their website, but it doesn't look as nice as the black dial. That's a sharp looking watch!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nice find! I've never seen this model before, but I really like the dial on it. Really sharp looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts