WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oris arrived Friday, courtesy of [email protected]! I missed this TT1 with this unusual dial the few times one came up for sale. Absolutely fantastic service by Rob, above and beyond!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
61,773 Posts
Shh, don't tell anyone I said this but I reckon if the Diver Date and the Aquis were put side by side it'd be be the DD that I nicked.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It was once blue, there were a batch of the early ones which discoloured, Oris would replace the dials but some people preferred to keep them, it also happened on the subdials of the Mark Weber chrono

·
Registered
204 Posts
That's pretty neat! Never seen that.

It was once blue, there were a batch of the early ones which discoloured, Oris would replace the dials but some people preferred to keep them, it also happened on the subdials of the Mark Weber chrono

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks its kinda....... goldish/bronzish/orangeish ....

Fitzer ...never thought of it as defect ..thought they made them like this ...oh well live and learn ..LOL

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As long as you're happy :

Extremely !! This is the only Oris that could get me over my aversion to cutting a $150 rubber strap to fit t !

·
Premium Member
61,773 Posts
Just be careful when you hand wind it as it MIGHT have got the SW200 in it which wasn't all that keen on handwingding. Sellita brought out the SW200-1 movement to replace it which had a slightly more robust manual winding gear train. It may be "defective" but they are rather hard to come by as Oris swapped a lot of them out under warranty as they started to fade≥

·
Registered
125 Posts
Cool watch. Unique face design.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts