815 Posts
I think it looks great!

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks!
my friends said it looks like a ladys watch:-s
its the same size like the omega smp and even bigger than the rolex size so why is that??

·
Registered
131 Posts
thanks!
its the same size like the omega smp and even bigger than the rolex size so why is that??
Your friend could be just a bit jealous ;-)

Looks like a perfect fit to your wrist... The third picture shows it well :-!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree with everyone else, it looks good and is a decent size for your wrist. Screw what your friends say, this is a great watch.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you all guys...i really thought its too small when i first bought it but after a while i really like it and its the most comfort watch i have ever worn!!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts

Don't listen to your friend, that is a beautiful watch. I sold this one and have regretted it ever since. It looks great on you so wear it in good health.
Frank

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ladies' watch? Your friend must know some burly ladies!! :-d
Let's hope their arms aren't that hairy!

:-! Doesn't look girly to me, either. Like someone else said, probably just a little watch jealousy going on.:-d After trying on my first one today, even the smaller 41-42mm ones felt like they had more of a presence than some other brands I've tried. Enjoy your watch and just hold up your hand the next time your friend starts flappin' his lips.

·
Registered
293 Posts
thanks!
you have to get rid of it now - your friend already bruised your ego. that's why your asking strangers if it looks good on you.
:think:

·
Registered
156 Posts
The watch looks awesome on your wrist Bro! But if you feel it's TOO SMALL for ya....PM and I'll send you my address and you can mail it off to me!!!! LMAO! Wear it in good health. It really does look great! :-!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts