WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pilot watch bug has hit. I've got an order for the Steinhart Nav-B Uhr coming in, but here's a quick and dirty pic of the new model IWC. I know there are mixed feelings about this model, but I quite like it, and according to my very un-historical browsing around for WWII flieger info, this model's relatively clean dial looks the part.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Re: My new pilit's watch - IWC

I like it - a modern interpretation of a classic watch :-!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: My new pilit's watch - IWC

Glad to see that althought many people thinks that flieger designs have to be fully matt, IWC has a polished top ring as well and the design is appreciated by some people.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
congratulations on a beautiful piece! it will be interesting if you post compairisons with your steinhart!!!
i actually really like the iwc :-!:-!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Hard to see how anyone could dog that beauty!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Congrats on a cool watch. I like this one and the version before this one. I could see myself wearing it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats - beautiful watch.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congratulations on a beautiful piece! it will be interesting if you post compairisons with your steinhart!!!
Thanks! I'll do write-up and photo-comparison. I just sent the PayPal for the Steinhart.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I Love it:p IWC has been a Fav for a long time!
The pilot (flieger)bug has bit me also:-x, and i said i was Done buying for the year, (just picked up two)o| Oh well
Good Luck and Enjoy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts