WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Friday all!

I really don't post much, but I certainly do enjoy reading your thoughts and comments. Anyway, recently I made the plunge (with help from the forum members and the FAD) and purchased my first PO XL black/white! Below are some photos of my much anticipated investment.

Additionally, I have researched within the WUS forums to see if there is a Kevlar/Carbon band option for my watch and haven't had much luck. I swear I have seen it before in an AD but I may be wrong. Is there a Kevlar band that will fit my PO? And if so, thoughts on how it will match? I do like the SS Bracelet it came with, but may want to switch it up a bit.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,873 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the heads up. Does anybody have any recommendations of where to look for one? I would prefer one with the Omega clasp.

I'm surprised I haven't seen somebody with one yet, maybe I just have odd tastes...

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Thank you all for the heads up. Does anybody have any recommendations of where to look for one? I would prefer one with the Omega clasp.

I'm surprised I haven't seen somebody with one yet, maybe I just have odd tastes...
You can find Omega buckles here.

I don't think Omega makes a 22mm kevlar strap. But there are numerous aftermarket 22mm kevlar straps out there that will fit your PO, and you can add a genuine Omega buckle to any of them. Just make sure you get the correct width buckle to fit your strap (will usually be a 20mm buckle). And, it will probably cost you less than buying an OEM strap.

Some vendors to try (but there are certainly more than this):

Freda Watch Straps - Watch Straps by Hirsch, Di-Modell, Hadley Roma
Watch Obsession
Strapped For Time - Fine Quality Watch Bands and Watch Straps

Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts