WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up this watch and am in love with it. I think its very stylish at a very affordable price. I searched for this model number on the forum and couldn't find any. Does anyone else have one? Oh and how do I insert a picture? :(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi Mike, and welcome. I am sure somewhere on the forum there are photo instructions, but I simply make sure the photo has been saved to my computer/iPad, then click the icon in the bar just above where you would be typing. The icon you are looking for is in last bunch on right hand side, third in form the left. It looks like a square with green in it and the four corners highlighted. Click this and it will allow you to browse your computer for the image(s) you wish to post. Select one (you can only do one at a time this way) then click the "upload" tab. After a few second the photo appears. If you have more than one to upload, simply repeat this again. Give it a try. You can add text as well as photos this way.

·
Premium Member
64,962 Posts
Welcome Mike. If you are posting from an iPad you may go through all that and there is nothing to see - don't let it fool you - choose "Go Advanced" and there the little blighter will be. Mine won't let me post more than one picture per post either - stupid thing!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
congrats, it's a cool watch. and definitely don't see it around much

i prefer to host my pics elsewhere (imgur.com) and paste the image link into the text here using the 'insert image' little button, looks like a green square next to the movie reel.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I just picked up this watch and am in love with it. I think its very stylish at a very affordable price. I searched for this model number on the forum and couldn't find any. Does anyone else have one? Oh and how do I insert a picture? :(
How's the lume on this model?
I've been looking at it for a while, but haven't made the plunge.
TIA
francobollo

·
Registered
18 Posts
How's the lume on this model?
I've been looking at it for a while, but haven't made the plunge.
TIA
francobollo

I don't know about the lume. I ran into this watch at my local jewelers on sale for $202 and was intrigued...

I haven't bought it yet but because I wasn't familiar with it I took a photo (for later research here):

1 - 9 of 9 Posts