WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't post on this forum often just due to the overwhelming posts already here, it's kind of hard keeping up! Thought I'd share my new piece. I just received it yesterday through Amazon, got a smoking deal that made me do it. I've been looking at divers for over a year and sitting on my money for at least that long. I really like Wilson Watch Works' divers, Armida's, Accutron VX200's, Boschett's, Artego and others, but this one really fit the bill for the money. Hope to add another one soon. I currently wear a landmonster that's just too big for my 6.5" wrist. I rotate my 1999 Seiko chrono gray dial as the LM hurts my wrist at times due to the large crown at 2 oclock.
These are quick shots with my Samsung S3.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Nice choice|> One of the best things they did with the new version is to make the lume on the indexes whiter to fully match the hands. For the LM (a great watch), you might try it with a 20mm watchadoo/engineer bracelet ~ I found it improved the comfort and looks both at once. I also made mine a destro which did the same:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Congratulations, I have a first generation Monster and I love it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's a great choice! The Monster (new or old) has a place in any collection. Congrats on your new Monster!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Always been a fan of the Monster. I've owned both the 1st gen BM and OM but have yet to try out the 2nd gen. They represent great value for the money with the upgrades, congrats!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Looks great on your wrist. Congrats. Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts