WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wasnt sure where to post this as its both vintage and Russian and could be in either forum. I suppose I will post in both if thats Kosher? May be ill just direct Soviet lovers over here. Moderators? I have a collection of Luch chrome cased rounds with various dials, and although I thought no more, despite endless temptations, I ran across this beauty. It is as you can see in a square case with some interesting sculpting, curves etc. Another reason I was off Luch 2209s was the often incredibly high prices. This one ran through several runs on ebay at 70 bucks plus shipping. when the seller dropped it to 40 bucks, I made an offer and the deal was done. I love the slightly aged patina and the dial design. Its a comfortable 33mm square. Im not sure about the band. Its Russian after all. Its simple and seems like decent leather. One other interesting thing is the winding, which is smooth as silk. Not the quirkiness Im used too. Also 10mm slim. So, the last word is, its keeping great time so far. And I welcome all comments. Thanks P&P

Attachments

·
Registered
4,426 Posts

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Very nice. Your watch has a classy design in my opinion. And there's not that many hand winding movements with 23 jewels.

My 2209 says hi:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts