WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this over the weekend, haven't had time to take photos until now....enjoy :-!

and the EL with the Frog swimming around inside the display

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
oooo, i want the EL and caseback. i want that frog logos.
dude, great buy !!!! i must say though, those are some gruesome scratches on the back.

·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oooo, i want the EL and caseback. i want that frog logos.
dude, great buy !!!! i must say though, those are some gruesome scratches on the back.
I knew you'd like the EL and back ;-) I cringed a bit when I saw the scratches, but I got a killer deal on it. so waddaya gonna do? :-s

Very dark and Cool Froggy !
...and your signatur is up to date ;-)

servus
Klaus
Love the stealthed Bezel on it, the dark look is amazing. Yessir, couldn't keep YOUR Frog in my signature....it is completely yours b-) Dwn Black is in a great home in Germany now. :-!

Very nice Doug!!!!!! Awesome Frog!!!:-!:-!:-!
Thanks man, I definitely couldn't go without a Frog in my collection.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
The bezel/band matches with the watch perfectly.:-! Welcome to be an associate member of the Real Black Frog Club.:-d

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Ooooooohhhhh...... that's one CHUNKY frog!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Congrats on your newest Doug and wear her in good health..:-!:-!

Enjoy!!|>

·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice one Doug. :-! It looks like it was a great candidate for a custom mod like this one. Enjoy!
Thanks Riley, I couldnt agree more, looks good with the original white painted bezel, but the stealth just made this watch :-!

The bezel/band matches with the watch perfectly.:-! Welcome to be an associate member of the Real Black Frog Club.:-d
YES!!!!! b-)

Nice work Doug! :-!
Thanks man, I bought it with the bezel already stealthed along with the OEM Bezel, but the Installation was not fun when I dropped a couple of springbars in my carpet o| Found em though, and all is right with the world ;-)

Sweet piece Doug! Congrats. I like the froggie in the EL. :-!
Nicely done mate!:-!

It would have been perfect if not for the scratches on the case back.:-(

Cheers,
MountainMike
Cool Dough, looks like the a DW-8200 Black Helios.:-!
I'm going to have to look one of those up, I don't think Ive seen an 8200 version of the Helios :think:

Ooooooohhhhh...... that's one CHUNKY frog!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Congrats on your newest Doug and wear her in good health..:-!:-!

Enjoy!!|>
Thanks a lot for the nice words guys, definitely worked into a nice replacement for the Dawn Black :-!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Doug,

Interesting looking piece there. And it is good that it is not over powered by the forest on your wrist.

Congrats!

·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Doug,

Interesting looking piece there. And it is good that it is not over powered by the forest on your wrist.

Congrats!
Thanks man.....why do you think I always go for the chunky watches? ;-)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Damn how did I not see this thread o|

Doug, congrats on your new addition :-! This frog as a very sinister (Darth Vader) look to it, I like it alot b-) :p

·
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I REALLY like that one Doug!
Damn how did I not see this thread o|

Doug, congrats on your new addition :-! This frog as a very sinister (Darth Vader) look to it, I like it alot b-) :p
Thanks guys, you should see the the unadvertised features....the screws shoot out lasers and the eye turns into a lightsaber ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts