WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I went and got in trouble again... I have wanted a nice Sub for a long time to add to the collection, any decent collector needs at least one right? So a couple of weeks ago I was visiting a friend at another local jeweler who happens to be an AD and right there in his case was a beautiful 16610 with box and papers fresh from a rolex service, but with original hands, dial and Bezel. I asked him what he could do for me on a price and it was unreal (2k less than what is goes for on the bay)! So I snapped it up. I love it, I've been wearing it everyday since.

Of course being the blogger that I am I wrote up a little Submariner history with some nice shots here:
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner | How to be Swell you guys have been very gracious in your feedback before, so thanks and tell me what you think! It really is a perfect watch, here is a shot:

photo2.JPG
and of course the gratuitous Family photo:
photo.JPG

·
4,408 Posts
Nice addition. With what I can see in the back ground, (the Cartier and the Speedmaster,) you'll have the bases covered now.

Reactions: How to be Swell

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice addition. With what I can see in the back ground, (the Cartier and the Speedmaster,) you'll have the bases covered now.
Yes i have been fortunate enough to come across some pretty great pieces and some equally good deals. Thanks, as we all know it is an addiction for sure! there is a seamaster hiding in there too with a couple others.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
It's a classic. Congrats on your new Submariner!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts