WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
Omega Aqua Terra Skyfall 41.5, Breitling Avenger Chrono II 43, Seiko SBDC101, Timex Ironman
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This is awesome. I feel like this is the one I should be looking for also but have my eye on a planet ocean soon.
Well, I’m getting ready to list my 2201.50 PO with the 2500 movement. Be on the lookout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Omega Aqua Terra Skyfall 41.5, Breitling Avenger Chrono II 43, Seiko SBDC101, Timex Ironman
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's lovely. Much as I'm not a rolex fan I do think the OP/DJ will probably age better in terms of style than the modern AT's, even though I like them a great deal here and now.
The OP/DJ will definitely age better than just about anything out there. Really any Rolex ages well. Give me a 1970s Daytona and let’s call it a day.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks good on your wrist, congratulations.

They also look good on lots of straps, I would also consider adding the rubber strap from the current generation as they are great and are so comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Looks good on your wrist, congratulations.

They also look good on lots of straps, I would also consider adding the rubber strap from the current generation as they great and are so comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ll have to check out the rubber straps. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Congrats on your new AT. I'm a huge Omega fan. I have a Seamaster Planet Ocean with the 8900 movement. If your 8500 is anything like my 8900, it'll be very accurate. I'm currently running around +0.6 spd on mine, with very little positional variance.

·
Registered
Panerai PAM26K, Rolex OysterQuartz, Omega SpeedMaster, Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin
1,164 Posts
Congrats!! In my opinion that is the best version of the Aqua Terra. A very versatile watch, with a great movement and stunning dial. Wear it in good health!!

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Definitely one to hang on to for the duration. Congratulations!!

René

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow, congrats! IMO, the best AT you could possibly attain. Glad you hunt was successful! Wear it with pride.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
I really do not need more watch gas...stop it.. It is a beauty.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts