WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently recieved a Marcello C Tridente Titan that is a limited edition of 333 made:-!. It has been sold out for a few years now so it took some searching to find someone to get rid of theirs. :think: This a very beautiful watch, now with the solid caseback it is 1000m water resistent. If you put the sapphire caseback on it then it is 300m water resistent. It also has a solid link titanuim barcelet on it too.
The previous owner did use this watch some so it did have alot of scratches on it. The AR coating on the outside has a few scratches on it too but not enough to worry about. Well as soon as the deal was struck I had it sent out to a awesome watch (modd) doctor IMO who made it is as good as new! So I am giving a shout out to V-8 who once again did amazing work and didn't take my wallet away form me!;-) He beadblasted the watch and all of the extras (sapphire caseback, extra links) to match. The only thing that wasn't done back to the oringinal state was the numbers on the dial which were left blasted and not polished. Which later on if I decide I wanted it that way then he said he would do it. But as of right now we both agreed it looks good the way it is.
Well enjoy the pics and if you need any work done to any of your watches then email V-8 here on the forum. He very easy to talk to and does amazing work for a good price. So what else would you need.

Thanks
Terry,

Attachments

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Love the bead blasted finish, he did a tremendous job, it's a great looking watch, enjoy! :-!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Beautiful watch! Love the clean dial and bezel...:-!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Very nice!

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I will take a wrist shot when it gets to me overseas. I feel in love with the dial when I first seen a pic of this watch and tried to buy one from Marcello. But since these have been sold out a while back and being a limited edition models it would be next to impossible to get a one of these dials. I also thought about sword hands but I actually like the hands on it. Ren the dial is 43.6mm. Thanks for all the comments, Terry.
Very nice indeed! :-! How about a wrist shot?

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for the great feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Your opinions do matter since you all put alot of effort into this community! Thanks again!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Is just so beautiful I can't stop looking at the photos, amaizing job !
Enjoy your new watch at the max ! :-!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Awesome looking diver. I love the dial!:-!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Congrats Terry!

I know all too well of your love for the Marcello company so I know this is not only your "grail" but it is long awaited chapter to your collection.

Really congratulations!

Danny H

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Danny, you had to call me out on that didn't you? Joking but you are very right. I have another Tridente that is blue that I am having some work done too now. So it will be a while but I will post it up when it is done. I also want to say thanks to V-8 (Jay) who has done alot of good work for me and everyone here who has stopped by and and said hello!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts