WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Me new Poljot Aviator watch came today and I have a few questions. See attached picture from the sellers web site.
Does anyone have this watch and if so did it come with a warranty card and instruction booklet. I did not get any paperwork with this watch. It does appear to be new.

Can someone tell me how to set the date without having to keep rotating the crown until the correct date shows.

Thank you for your help.

Wayne

Attachments

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
After the date flips turn the hands counter clockwise to about 10:30 or until you hear a small tick. Then clockwise until it flips again. Repeat until you reach the desired date.
HTH

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it?? You've just got a nice 3133 and no impression?? :think:
Sorry about that TZAG.
I was just caught up with the watch not coming with the glass back that I ordered, Thinking I should have received some type of literature with it and not getting the watch box that I ordered I forgot to mention what I think of the watch.
I love this watch. It's my first chrono. The dial is complex but not cluttered. I really like the Cyrillic writing. It's what I want a Russian watch to have.
The size is perfect for my wrist. I like larges watches. I'm not to sure if I like the leather band that came with the watch. The top surface is black leather and the edges appear to be white nylon material. That's not really an issue because I like to personalize it by putting my own band on it.
I certainly have to give this watch a |>.

Now to begin the search for my next Russian watch ;-). Any suggestions?

Wayne

·
Registered
374 Posts
:-! I love Aviators.

:think: Want something different and lots of fun? Get a 24 Hr Aviator with the green torch lume.

Think Ill go wear mine today. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts