WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted here about my history with watches last week. After reading this forum extensively I felt buyers remorse and returned the watch I bought last week (which was a beautiful watch) and picked up the Citizen Model: AT9010-52E. It came with a very thick instruction manual and is easily the most complicated watch I've ever bought, along with the most expensive. I've always loved my Timex Ironman and Expeditions, but this watch should last forever since it doesn't have a cheap cloth/nylon/plastic strap. I tried it on at the store and it fit like a glove without me having to tinker with the bracelet. I'm stoked because I just manually set it to the Atomic clock! If any of you guys have any experience with these watches, or just want to comment, please do so. I'm posting a couple pictures of the model I bought (I took neither of these, and one picture is from another thread in this forum).

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brand

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have no experience with the AT line but have another Eco Drive I really enjoy. I keep it on the window sill in a window of our home facing south. Thus, it always has a full charge when I pick it up. The five year warranty simply can't be beat. It is my 'go to' watch when accuracy is my highest concern. Wven though I don't have the A T function, it stays within a couple of seconds per month set to the U S atomic clock! I still love my automatic watches, but the Citizen Eco Drive watches can't be beat as a reliable, accurate watch. Mine gives me alarm capability, a chronograph, and a second time zone, even remembering what month it is and leap year date recall. All in all, quite a watch for under $500.00!
I am very intrigued by the newest AT series watches, even the the price is higher!!

Wear yours in good health.

Jeff

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have no experience with the AT line but have another Eco Drive I really enjoy. I keep it on the window sill in a window of our home facing south. Thus, it always has a full charge when I pick it up. The five year warranty simply can't be beat. It is my 'go to' watch when accuracy is my highest concern. Wven though I don't have the A T function, it stays within a couple of seconds per month set to the U S atomic clock! I still love my automatic watches, but the Citizen Eco Drive watches can't be beat as a reliable, accurate watch. Mine gives me alarm capability, a chronograph, and a second time zone, even remembering what month it is and leap year date recall. All in all, quite a watch for under $500.00!
I am very intrigued by the newest AT series watches, even the the price is higher!!

Wear yours in good health.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff. I have friends with the Ecodrive and they love their watches so I knew it was a good watch.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the kind regards guys, much appreciated. Thanks for the advice in this forum also, that guided my decision heavily.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts