WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after trying to decide what watch to get i ordered the gw9010 mudman,its on the way,cant wait ,hope i made the right choice,was gonna get the riseman but dont think i would use all the features,got the 9010 off ebay for $95.00 shipped,dont think you can beat that,let me know if i made a good choice.:thanks

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have both and they have been getting the most wrist time lately along with my GW-400J Silencer. Never wanted the Mudman before with the GW-9000 model but the GW-9010 is definitely a better upgrade and pushed me the extra mile I needed. :-! Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Welcome to the Fun ZXrider :-! :-! Thats a great price and I also like it more than the G9000. also the GW9100 Gulfman dosent have the day and date displayed in the main screen. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Great choice! I think you will enjoy it.

Great decision to pass on the Riseman. I think it is over-rated because unfortunately it is not wearable for many basic outdoor activities where it may come into contact with a bit of mud or sand. The buttons are poorly designed and get stuck with sand/mud. So you cannot use the watch for a day at the beach, mountain-biking in the rain, gardening, etc.

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Ya i think it will do me just fine.:-!
Welcome to the forum, my friend, and more importantly welcome to club Mudman. I have the same model you have, and in all honestly it is probably my go-to G-Shock out of the bunch. You'll be very impressed with the comfort, although the stiff buttons may take some getting used to (but there are ways to getting around that).

And for $95 including shipping, I'd say you got a very good deal. Congratulations! Enjoy the watch.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very nice, congratulations. I have that exact same watch, and I don't think you'll regret buying it. Enjoy!
I plan to! Its suppossed to come tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly wait....may have to rush home from work early!:-!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Hey ZX Rider: Welcome....You will love your Mudman. I have the G9000 and GW9000A versions and can't put them down. They are my normal evening and weekend watch nowadays. You'll find the Muddy very comfortable to wear. The 9010 has some neat functions with the rally timer, etc.....Have fun with it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts