WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of two of my new watches and one old one. The G shock is a GWM5600A-3 (Green). I really love the watch for its looks, I'm conservative, and like the original 30 year old G shocks. I really like the solar and especially the atomic. It works just great. Fits great and is very comfortable. I put it through the motions this am, atv plowing, as we are having one nasty snow storm in Iowa.
My second new watch is the SBQJ015 Seiko Perpetual with GMT time. Has the sapphire crystal. Really like the watch.
The last one is my older Rolex that I bought for a gift for myself when I retired in 1997. It has been great. Not so great when I have to take it in and get it cleaned($200).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Great collection :-!

I wish we had snow! :-(

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here is a picture of two of my new watches and one old one. The G shock is a GWM5600A-3 (Green). I really love the watch for its looks, I'm conservative, and like the original 30 year old G shocks. I really like the solar and especially the atomic. It works just great. Fits great and is very comfortable. I put it through the motions this am, atv plowing, as we are having one nasty snow storm in Iowa.
My second new watch is the SBQJ015 Seiko Perpetual with GMT time. Has the sapphire crystal. Really like the watch.
The last one is my older Rolex that I bought for a gift for myself when I retired in 1997. It has been great. Not so great when I have to take it in and get it cleaned($200).
Nice trifecta. I like 'em all, especially the Sub. :-d

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
great trio of watches. that seiko seems really practical. thanks for sharing.

·
7,428 Posts
Welcome to the forum :-! Really nice collection you got there. Whats next on the horizon?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts