WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As promised, here is a picture of my new Aquis. I wanted to trade off my ChWard C60 white with black bezel, so I really wanted the white one, even though I read some threads here that said it was too 'feminine.' Well, it most definitely is not. It is one chunk of steel. I do think the white strap will really only look good in short sleeves and Summer (already having a good 'farmer's' tan provides a good preview), but, thanks to this forum's help, I already sourced a used bracelet. I was going to go ahead and size it, but I cannot get the screws in the bracelet to budge, and I don't want to scratch anything. I also am worried about taking the screw bars out of the watch itself to change the straps, but that is for another thread. I just wanted to post a pic...

aquis.jpg

·
Registered
204 Posts
While I'm not always a big "white" fan, I do like that with the strap too. Not feminine looking from that picture!

·
Premium Member
60,727 Posts
That looks great M111. If the hot water trick suggested by Mitch doesn't work. Tape the lugs up, make sure you have a pair of screwdrivers that fit really snugly in the sawgates, have a stiff drink then apply a clean soldering iron to one end of the screw (the laws of chance dictate that the loctite will be at the other end of the bar so it may not work first time). Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Think you could snag a tungsten bezel for it? Always that would look awesome.

Reactions: M111

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Think you could snag a tungsten bezel for it? Always that would look awesome.
Don't believe they made the tungsten bezel for the 36mm case.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts