WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received a new Zixen Trimix GMT Blue Pepsi Bezel Modern for Christmas. I absolutely love it. I am by no means that great of a photographer but I posted some pics anyway.

Wrist shot added.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks very, very good.
I wasn't so sure about the 24mm lug width, but this watch is a looker!
Any chance of a wrist shot?
Wear in the best of health.
Aaron

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You have no idea how much hmmm-ing and haw-ing I did over that GMT vs the Helson Sharkmaster. The Sharkmaster won out but the Zixen won't be forgotten in the future if anyone decides to sell. That is a cool looking piece and wear in good health!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I guess I wasn't the only one who thought about a Helson vs. Zixen... (see my thread Zixen vs. Sharkdiver). the GMT Trimix won out for me - just got it on the wrist. Very happy!

Neil

·
Registered
849 Posts
Nice pick-up...

sold my zinex trimix PVD pirate not too long ago. definately a piece that i'll go back to in the future.

lots of BANG for the buck!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thanks Driller!
Looks awesome. I pretty much like everything about this one.
Good job!
Aaron

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess I wasn't the only one who thought about a Helson vs. Zixen... (see my thread Zixen vs. Sharkdiver). the GMT Trimix won out for me - just got it on the wrist. Very happy!

Neil
I can understand the Helson vs Zixen dilemma. A few months earlier I was able to pick up a Helson Buccaneer that has also been seeing a lot of wrist time. In my opinion you can't go wrong either way. Both make great watches and are super to work with.

·
Registered
228 Posts
congrats with 44mm Trimix with nice bracelet. |>

noticed from your pics, a very slight patch luminous "12" on bezel,
reflected lights?

I received a new Zixen Trimix GMT Blue Pepsi Bezel Modern for Christmas. I absolutely love it. I am by no means that great of a photographer but I posted some pics anyway.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Congrats! Another awesome Zixen comes home! Your pictures look really good!

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Thats a stunning watch

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Very nice watch. Good pictures too. Congratulations.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts