WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Overly excited this morning when my new pelican watch box (laptop box in reality) with a custom foam insert showed up at my doorstep! Its everything I could have hoped for (and ONLY cost an arm and a leg)! In addition, I've also had a few newly arrived pieces (my Bluering and my LM-2C).

I hope you guys enjoy the impromptu photoshoot!

Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Lovely watch box and nice collection Paco!!! I've been trying to find two other cases for my watches and I think that this is exactly what I need. May I ask where you got the custom foam? And congrats for the new arrivals!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My non-scientific looking around on WUS site looks to me as if most people who show photos of their collections have all or most round analog watches. Am I imagining this? Do the round analogers outnumber the digital colectors? Or just like to take and present collection photos more? I got hooked on this site and buying more watches and started with digitals w/ gadgets and recently shifting more toward round analogs w/o gadgets. Have you guys found that as a typical progression of WIS'ers?
cc

PS: Case looks like a great idea.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually sourced it through caseclub.com. A really nice employee named Darren Plehn helped me out a bunch and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. I would definately suggest a pelican with a custom foam insert if youre in the market for a new case!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Hey guys, I know this is a really old thread, but we've been getting a lot of referral calls over the months from it so we came out with an actual watch case series for everyone's convenience. Don't mean to break any forum rules, but this should help everyone find what they're looking for. Rugged Watch Cases for Travel & Storage by Case Club
That's great! Would you be able to do a 24 watch case?

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have a 21 & a 32 watch case that will be out next week. (just refresh that page) We've looked into making more variations (including 24), but found those in between numbers didn't utilize all the space in the case to the fullest extent. If there is a big demand for those quantities we skipped we will definitely revisit them, but think of it instead as giving you incentive to grow your collection!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
We have a 21 & a 32 watch case that will be out next week. (just refresh that page) We've looked into making more variations (including 24), but found those in between numbers didn't utilize all the space in the case to the fullest extent. If there is a big demand for those quantities we skipped we will definitely revisit them, but think of it instead as giving you incentive to grow your collection!
Thanks, but i'm in Canada and saw the shipping charges with UPS and their is no way I will pay $68USD for shipping on a $127 item, and I would need two. So it would cost me over $400. I know it's not your fault, but it would not make sense. Hopefully I can find something similar within my own country. Just too bad...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.