WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this in today...take a Noah Fuller Tsunami, add a PVD coating, a DOT WatchWorks dial, the one and only sample of Coke bezel for a Tsunami, and finally, an incredible watchmaker with an affinity for Coke Zero...and this is what you get...Ladies and Gentlemen...Jake B's Kingsnake

HANDS707.jpg HANDS712.jpg
HANDS702.jpg
HANDS703.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...Thank you Jake.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I intend to...right now its on one of Jake's seiko-esque straps...much more comfortable than the original...thank you

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Thats killer Jake. Just love it. ;-)
I'd love to see Jake B make a seconds hand with his red diamond logo. :-!

enjoy that killer coke. ;)
cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
That looks GREAT!! I love Noah/Jake's 3 ring bezels, they just add some "umph" to the look of the Tsunami's!

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
That is very cool :-!

Get that bad boy on some mesh!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
very cool

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Jake does a great job with everything. Dave, the second hand with his logo would be awesome. I feel like I just need to give he and Noah my bank numbers since I can't help but buy anything from them.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
One of the nicest looking Tsunami's that I have seen. Well done. Would love to see on a nice rugged strap.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you..I'm kinda partial to it too and i have 2 of it's brothers to work into the rotation too. Taking any and all ideas for a strap for this guy...PVD mesh, leather, give me some ideas/pics please. Preferably something that doesn't have to be babied or worried about as I have 3 boys under 6 who love to wrestle and sneak attack.

·
Registered
735 Posts
That is a one off winner. Isofrane that weapon!
LOL. Exactly!!!!!

I am really digging this mod. I am beginning to wonder why the people at Seiko don't employ- or at least contract out custom designers- people to design a special series a la Tsunami. I would spend top dollar to see a retro-inspired, 6309 cased with 8l35 movement, but with a dial that is new like this; the simple, yet elegant design really pops.
It seems like Seiko might be "missing the boat" on all of the free market research being done on these forums, which could really make the jobs of their designers much easier, and most definitely drive up sales. However purist I may be, I really think that those talented watchmakers who modify these watches are doing a great job.
Wear in best of health!
Aaron

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Jono,,, that's a winner right there buddy... ENJOY IN GOOD HEALTH

·
Registered
100 Posts
Definately unique -- haven't seen one quite like it. ;-)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
very very cool indeed, congrats! The more time I spend looking at tsunamis the more I like em, and that's a unique example

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. Jake and Noah are class acts and do a great job. Now to find just the right strap to put it on. Isofrane seems to be the favorite...mesh anyone? Leather?

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Haven't been a Tsunami fan but this one is different! I would go with a Toshi black on black leather strap with PVD buckle.

Good show.

paul

1 - 20 of 20 Posts