WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Here's a pic of my newest G--the MTG-930DA-8V stainless.

I got this watch a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten around to posting it up till now. I like the watch a lot for whatever reason. I like the juxtaposition of the tough G-Shock build and display with the steel appearance. My only complaint is I wish the lug-end of the case/bracelet were steel instead of resin (the part just below the "G" light button). The watch is very comfortable and easy to read, although some of the info in the small "eyes" are a little tough to see sometimes. The main reason I got this one was because I wanted a steel G-shock with digital display that show the day and date and also was solar and atomic. I think that there are only a few of the Gs that fit my wants, I liked the look of this one the best.

All-in-all, a great watch for me and one that I have been wearing a lot since I got it! This is my second G, but not my last!!!

Cheers!
--Matt

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Always reminded me of a GW-500A with a bracelet rather than a resin strap. NIce pick up, enjoy :-!.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I used to have the ana digi 1200 and the resin end links was my only real gripe with it. Very solid bracelets though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
nice watch. I just picked the 530 it is very similar without the bling i suppose.

Those with the chrome bezel look better and better

1 - 10 of 10 Posts