WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Omega Aqua Terra
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am excited to report that I have a Kentex Skyman S688X-02 in the mail on its way to me! I had never heard of the brand and by luck stumbled upon it via the internet... I like the slanted font used on the numbers as well as the red tip on the second hand. I will post pics once it arrives but here are a few off their website. It's built with the NH35 movement and is 43mm with the crown. Can't wait till it arrives!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
You'll love it. I've had one for a few months now and love the watch.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi! I am excited to report that I have a Kentex Skyman S688X-02 in the mail on its way to me! I had never heard of the brand and by luck stumbled upon it via the internet... I like the slanted font used on the numbers as well as the red tip on the second hand. I will post pics once it arrives but here are a few off their website. It's built with the NH35 movement and is 43mm with the crown. Can't wait till it arrives!!!
i have a landman and am very pleased with the quality. Have been eyeing the skyman off for a while now.

Do you have any real photos of it? or a review?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I have two Marineman (black and green MOP) and I'm very satisfied with their quality and the attention to detail on the dial, case and bracelet. The only thing I would try to improve is the movement, it's a Seiko NH35A, ok but not great, loses about 6 s/d which is decent. For the money they are fantastic pieces IMHO.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have two Marineman (black and green MOP) and I'm very satisfied with their quality and the attention to detail on the dial, case and bracelet. The only thing I would try to improve is the movement, it's a Seiko NH35A, ok but not great, loses about 6 s/d which is decent. For the money they are fantastic pieces IMHO.
This was my only gripe with my Landman S678M-04, it runs a Miyota 8215 :(

I have been eyeing off the S526X-0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts