WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this about 2 weeks ago.

and with his older brother

Really pleased with this addition - it's getting a lot of wrist time :-!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Nice pick-up, I also love that 2000 AT. Great combination of a classic and soon to be classic divers.

Congrats and wear it good health.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
nice pick-up, i also love that 2000 at. Great combination of a classic and soon to be classic divers.

Congrats and wear it good health.
+1 :-!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Forgot to ask earlier. Why are the two chrono pushers different? Is there a reason, or just styling thing? Seems a bit unusual...Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Forgot to ask earlier. Why are the two chrono pushers different? Is there a reason, or just styling thing? Seems a bit unusual...Thanks.
The bottom chrono button is also used for rotating the internal bezel and therefore requires an element of grip. The top chrono button is only used for the chrono and doesn't require the grip.

·
Registered
869 Posts
If you get tired of it I have a nice new Planet Ocean 42mm orange, that I'm looking to trade! :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice watch. I love the Titanium, internal bezel and yellow accents!

Enjoy and wear it in good health,

Cinq

·
Registered
164 Posts
very nice. the bracelet is even better... too bad i dont have it. but i use to own the AT2000 on bracelet and it's amazing.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
The bottom chrono button is also used for rotating the internal bezel and therefore requires an element of grip. The top chrono button is only used for the chrono and doesn't require the grip.
Thanks, very interesting.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Very nice pair, I like the 3536TI a lot. Had one a few years back and loved that push button bracelet adjustment system.
DW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts