WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Beautiful Rene, huge congrats. The GM was my guess because it complements your collection in a better way than the PO. And now wear the hell out of it - and have a great birthday.

P.S. love the hat

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Rene
Congratulations and wear in good health.

I am not sure if I like the watch better than the hat. :D

Have a great day ahead and thank you for sharing your big day with us.

·
Registered
12,602 Posts
Huge congrats René!!! Looks so good on you and nice change up in style and dial colour. Looking dapper mate and there’s almost a face in the photo too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am really really happy for you, René! 😎
You’ve waited 2 years for this watch and now it is yours! Great choice! Wear it in good health, my friend! Happy Birthday! 🥂

I will be interested in your opinion about the bracelet after wearing it for a week. I love mine, and I think it is very comfortable despite not having a micro-adjust feature.

The honeymoon starts now. With the Globemaster, it might just last forever 😊

All the best 🙏🏻, Peter

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Hey Rene'
I just stopped by to wish you Happy Birthday. May your day be filled with joy and the coming year bring you great health, happiness and prosperity.

I look forward to your write-up and pics later in the day. Best of luck for your purchase as well.
Thanks Cod! I greatly appreciate your kind words.

René

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Really nice René! Congrats!! It looks great. Makes me want a GM. I look forward to hearing your thoughts as you wear it more and more.

Thank you, Eric! I'll be sure to post up my thoughts once I've had some time with it.

Right now...I'm in love!

René

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Congrats !a very nice choice! Happy birthday!
Thanks so much, mgonz12!!

Beautiful Rene, huge congrats. The GM was my guess because it complements your collection in a better way than the PO. And now wear the hell out of it - and have a great birthday.

P.S. love the hat
Thank you, John! And yes, you did have the GM pegged from the get-go.

Rene
Congratulations and wear in good health.

I am not sure if I like the watch better than the hat. :D

Have a great day ahead and thank you for sharing your big day with us.
Thank again, Cod! Thank you for following along. I tried to bring a fin and exciting experience to all. I'm happy you enjoyed the ride.

Huge congrats René!!! Looks so good on you and nice change up in style and dial colour. Looking dapper mate and there’s almost a face in the photo too.

Haha, cheers, Dan! Like everyone else here, you were a big part of this purchase. All the comments, suggestions, and guidance is what got me here today.

Thank you to all of you!! Your participation and encouragement means a lot to me.

René

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Happy birthday Rene and congratulations on your new GM. Looking forward on your review.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Thank you, nav!! I'm already enjoying it immensely. I'm finally getting to experience it in all different lighting conditions other than the "AD lights"...silver, white, champagne, so far. It takes on the colours of it's surroundings. Very cool!! And beautiful!! I'm smitten.

René

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Happy Birthday, Rene, and congrats on a very nice addition to your collection! Well done.
Thanks Tino!! As I mentioned above, you too made a big and valuable contribution to getting me to this point. Thank you for taking the time to put together some very thorough and informative posts.

René

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Reactions: NMGE17

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Wow Rene! Great choice! I have followed this thread since I Joined a couple months ago. Beautiful watch and a giant Happy Birthday to you sir! Wear in good health!

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Wow Rene! Great choice! I have followed this thread since I Joined a couple months ago. Beautiful watch and a giant Happy Birthday to you sir! Wear in good health!
Thanks for the birthday wish, GMP!! And thanks for following along. I hope it was a fun exercise!?

René

Reactions: GMP

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS !
Well done René! A wonderful choice & a really spiffing watch! . 🤗

I know you've waited a very .long time for this, & spent countless hours ( ...months ~ years?!) considering your options, mulling over the contenders and more ...

Absolutely superb watch & so pleased for you - easy to see why you're so 'smitten' with this one!

Happy Birthday!

Will

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS !
Well done René! A wonderful choice & a really spiffing watch! . 🤗

I know you've waited a very .long time for this, & spent countless hours ( ...months ~ years?!) considering your options, mulling over the contenders and more ...

Absolutely superb watch & so pleased for you - easy to see why you're so 'smitten' with this one!

Happy Birthday!

Will
Thanks so much, Will!!

Yes, almost 2 years of research to narrow it down to this one. Almost made the actual buying experience anticlimactic. Almost!!

It's an absolute stunner. I starting to find all the little nuances that are hard to pick up under AD lighting and without having the watch on wrist for an extended period of time.

I thought I loved this watch because of the white, chalky, benign dial. However, as I wear it I'm finding lots of character in the dial and I love it.

Thanks for your contributions, and for following along, Will!

René

·
Registered
9,828 Posts
Congratulations!

I’m glad your rigorous selection process and agonising resulted in such a wonderful outcome. It looks great on you. I hope you all enjoyed the occasion.

Nigel

101 - 120 of 134 Posts