WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I stepped in small watch store, when I found this beauty I couldn't resist. Watch is in the excellent condition I would rate it as a NOS (in fact the guy who was selling it couldn't find a box, so I got in tin from another model, I'm also lacking manual for it), well for that price I believe it was worth it.
I only paid less than 40 Euro for it. The only thing I had to do, was to clean it (was covered in the dust), that's why you will find some spots of water on the pictures.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Very lucky! Well done :-!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Excellent G! I have the exact same one and I think it is my all time favorite! If you ever decide to sell it please give me first dibs!!:-!

·
Registered
546 Posts
wow its one of mine and tom cruise fav models..l.o.l. enjoy in great health....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does somebody know when this model was discontinued? I try to figure out how old is this watch, but the only info I found was when it has been launched on the marked...
I think I will have to start to look for new bezel, for sure it is more than ten years old.

P.S. I'm getting familiar with bulb, this is my first vintage model.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I like... If you ever want to sell it, let me know :-!
Well, actually in the store where I bought mine I saw second DW-5300 and if my memory serves me right also DW-6800, all of them covered by the same amount of dust :-!.

Today we walked on a small trip around place where we stayed to spend holidays, so enjoy.
Watch presents really good - you can not tell it is "so old" :)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Nice find it's looks to be in excellent condition. You are pretty lucky. When I go into small watch shops all I ever find is over priced junk. Like someone here in the forum said " wear it in good health" :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts