WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not going to bore you folks with lots of photos of a watch you've already seen numerous times this week nor am I going to try and compete with Cannon's excellent review. I would, however, like to say a few things.

As most of you know, I've owned many brands and models of watches over the years ranging from some of the least expensive to several in the 5-10K price range. I have been as impressed, but never more impressed by a watch than I am with the LM-1.

I find the watch very appealing to the eye. Its design is at once classic and up-to-date and, above all, highly practical. Large and easy-to-read, it's so pleasant-looking that I find myself staring at its simple beauty. I'm also happy to report that it's one of the most comfortable watches I've ever had the pleasure of wearing. This, I believe, is due in large part to the excellent silicone rubber strap the watch comes on.

Everything about this watch, and I mean every part of it, speaks of quality and attention to detail. You know within the first few moments of examining this timepiece that a great deal of thought went into its making and that every effort was made to create a first-class watch. Make no mistake about it, all of this hard work has culminating in a real success.

Many thanks to Mitch and OCEAN7 for not only giving us this splendid, world-class dive watch at an amazingly competitive price, but also for allowing us the privilege of being a part of the process. This is a watch and an effort we can all be truly proud of.

Best Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Congratulations! I am glad to see others are as excited as I am about it's quality. Now don't forget to change your signature to reflect it's no longer pre-ordered. :-d

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I second everything Steve said.

Mine was waiting for me when I got to the office. I strapped it on, and just keep looking at it.

My thanks and congratulations to everyone at Ocean7.

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, gentlemen! |>

Malyel: Sig updated. Thanks for the reminder. ;-)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey there Troop,

Love the Ocean and hope you enjoy it as much for the forseeable!

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey there Troop,

Love the Ocean and hope you enjoy it as much for the forseeable!
Thanks, Colin. This LM-1 stands an excellent chance of making my very short list of keepers. :)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Nice buy Steve.
Sure looks a keeper candidate.

Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
A real nice piece, Steve. The PloProf-style rubber strap is cool, and completes the whole package. I didn't get my act/cash together to pre-order the LM-1, and I have to admit I have not been keeping up-to-date with the development of the other models.:-x Time to get on over to the Ocean7 forum I think.

Wear in great health. This one is definitely a keeper!:)

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, Martin! Personally, I'm highly anticipating the development and release of the LM-5. b-)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Great pickup on the OCEAN7 LM-1 :-!

Really nice photos of a super dive watch!
Wear the OCEAN7 in good health...

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Nice pics Steve and congrats on the great watch. Wear it in the best of health. Am looking forward to getting an LM-2... :-!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Very nice pics Steve. I got mine yesterday and I am quite happy with it. I put it on a tan DeLaurian and it looks big and bold.

I think Mitch did an amazing job, especially n a first watch out of the gate.

I am curious to how the watch stands up in say a year.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts