WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this watch for 2-1/2 months and have been "writing" this review in my head the entire time. I finally put my thoughts down on the keyboard and made some photos to back them up.

·
Premium Member
3,980 Posts
Very nice. And I could totally hear Arnold say “It’s not Zaratsu!” In my head. Well done:)

Reactions: Racer88

·
Premium Member
8,544 Posts
Your Oceanus "jingles" on the wrist?? I have not noticed that with mine. I'll have to pay attn and see if it does.

Btw, typo noticed: it's "Zaratsu," not "Zarastu."

I like the looks of that black one, too! But I don't need another black watch...

Nice writeup!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your Oceanus "jingles" on the wrist?? I have not noticed that with mine. I'll have to pay attn and see if it does.

Btw, typo noticed: it's "Zaratsu," not "Zarastu."

I like the looks of that black one, too! But I don't need another black watch...

Nice writeup!
Thanks! Typo corrected, too! 🤭

I feel the same way about the black one (which is harder to find, BTW). It's cool looking, but the deep blue dial is REALLY nice. RICH!

·
Premium Member
8,544 Posts
Thanks! Typo corrected, too! 🤭

I feel the same way about the black one (which is harder to find, BTW). It's cool looking, but the deep blue dial is REALLY nice. RICH!
I am ultra-happy that I got the light-blue dial. It has exceeded my expectations! Such a beautiful watch!

Reactions: Piter De Vries

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to address your question. Yes... when worn slightly loose, there is a perceptible jingle when shaken. It's not bad, but it's there. And, I had to find SOME nit to pick with the watch for the review! :geek:

·
Premium Member
8,544 Posts
I bet it looks better in person than the marketing photos, eh?
100%!! In fact, even in my own 'amazing' 😂 photos, the watch can't hold a candle to how it looks in person. Pictures just do not do justice to that dial!!

I was slightly torn between the dark and light blue dials before ordering. I'm sure the dark blue looks fantastic too, but I made the right choice for me. One day, might even consider getting the black version if it's still available... 😁

And because this thread needs more pics.....

·
Premium Member
8,544 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,544 Posts
Wow! beat me to the punch. Looks great. Love the light blue. Are their any comparison reviews of both Blues out there?
Maybe, but have not seen them.

Take those pics I posted above, and then multiply them x10, and that's how good it looks in person! :D

Reactions: Racer88

·
Premium Member
8,544 Posts
Forgot to address your question. Yes... when worn slightly loose, there is a perceptible jingle when shaken. It's not bad, but it's there. And, I had to find SOME nit to pick with the watch for the review! :geek:
Just fyi...there is no jingle or rattle to mine. Perhaps I wear mine a little tighter than you do, dunno. (I can easily put a finger between the band and my wrist when I'm wearing it) I even shook my arm/wrist vigorously, and I don't hear anything, FWIW.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts