WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just fyi...there is no jingle or rattle to mine. Perhaps I wear mine a little tighter than you do, dunno. (I can easily put a finger between the band and my wrist when I'm wearing it) I even shook my arm/wrist vigorously, and I don't hear anything, FWIW.
Maybe I'll get video (audio) of it. It's pretty light (not loud), but it's there.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mine doesn’t jingle either, I wear it a big snug, enough so it doesn’t move around on my wrist.
I do tend to wear watches a hair on the loose side. I hate it when a watch is tight on my wrist. And, since my wrist swells and shrinks during the day, I start off loose.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I wish Casio would use a dial-color-matched date wheel on the blue models. I would buy one if they did.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I wish Casio would use a dial-color-matched date wheel on the blue models. I would buy one if they did.
That would render the date unreadable, unless you switched the font to white (on a dark background). Black on a blue background would be unreadable.

One could also make the argument that NO date window at all would be the most attractive dial. :geek:

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Yes, I would prefer no-date. But that's just not going to happen in a high-tech watch like this. Next, date at six. Next, white numbers on dial-matched background. Note that the black model with PVD case has this type of date wheel.

White on light blue might not work though. But my favorite blue in the one with the leather strap.

Reactions: Racer88

·
Registered
218 Posts

Was looking for a nice watch to travel with that was easy to adjust to different time zones. Also one I wouldn’t be too worried about damaging or having it attract too much attention. Really surprised how much I like it, well done Casio. If I could change one thing it would be the weird pin and collars for resizing the bracelet. I resized it myself and I never trust it as much as a friction pin or screw in. Always scared I screwed it up and it’s going to fall apart.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
If I could change one thing it would be the weird pin and collars for resizing the bracelet. I resized it myself and I never trust it as much as a friction pin or screw in. Always scared I screwed it up and it’s going to fall apart.
Good point. Gotta keep an eye out for the tiny little sleeves / collars that fit between the pin and the link. Tiny, tiny! I watched a youtube video before doing it, as I had heard (read) that it's easy to lose the parts.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Your Oceanus "jingles" on the wrist?? I have not noticed that with mine. I'll have to pay attn and see if it does.
Just fyi...there is no jingle or rattle to mine. Perhaps I wear mine a little tighter than you do, dunno.
Mine doesn’t jingle either, I wear it a big snug, enough so it doesn’t move around on my wrist.
As I chose my T200 for the rotation today, I remembered this and my promise to get video / audio.

Here ya go. Turn up the volume. Mind you, I'm exaggerating my movements for the purpose of the video demonstration. But, anytime I move my arm... to tie my shoe or do any other mundane task, it jingles. A little. Not enough to drive me crazy or avoid wearing the watch. It's just that I do notice it.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
As I chose my T200 for the rotation today, I remembered this and my promise to get video / audio.

Here ya go. Turn up the volume. Mind you, I'm exaggerating my movements for the purpose of the video demonstration. But, anytime I move my arm... to tie my shoe or do any other mundane task, it jingles. A little. Not enough to drive me crazy or avoid wearing the watch. It's just that I do notice it.

Yeah you're wearing it quite a bit looser than I wear mine, which is why I've never noticed the noise. Mine won't slide up and down my wrist like that from moving around.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yeah you're wearing it quite a bit looser than I wear mine, which is why I've never noticed the noise. Mine won't slide up and down my wrist like that from moving around.
Maybe I should try to tighten it a bit. 🤷‍♂️ But, I hate a tight watch.... sometimes my wrist swells in the day.

Like I said... it's not a deal breaker. But, no watch is 100% perfect, and I needed something to critique in the review! ;)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts