WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up a cherry Aquis a couple weeks ago - gunmetal case with orange hands and markers, and a black rubber strap. I am trying to like this watch. It's beautiful and very comfortable, but it's just not growing on me. I was considering selling and picking up a sixty-five with the blue dial or another Aquis with a different color scheme. Anybody else have this model?

Here she is.

orisfront.jpg

·
Registered
36,300 Posts
Yours looks good, but I went for the black numbers on grey tungsten bezel version.

Links to pretty internet photos:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I just picked up a cherry Aquis a couple weeks ago - gunmetal case with orange hands and markers, and a black rubber strap. I am trying to like this watch. It's beautiful and very comfortable, but it's just not growing on me. I was considering selling and picking up a sixty-five with the blue dial or another Aquis with a different color scheme. Anybody else have this model?

Here she is.

View attachment 10556330
Looks like a nice color combo to me.

Is it more the colors or the design of the watch that is bothering you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I could probably wear that, when I saw the thread title I was thinking you were going to show me an orange dial or bezel. I would understand not getting used to all orange but that watch you are showing isn't too loud at all. But then you must decide not me.

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
It's not uncommon for an owner not to bond with a watch and strange as it may sound that can even happen with an Aquis. It is FAR more important that you get on with your watch so if you're not bonding flip it and get something you do like.

·
Registered
606 Posts
If you're not bonding with it I'd say flip it as soon as, so it holds some of it's value. It's also purely subjective but I prefer the 65 42. Tried on both and there was no contest...sadly a month later I find I've only worn the 65 3 or 4 times as it competes with my BB for wrist time. I'm also considering flipping mine. Both are great watches though.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies. Have decided to sell. Like Gfxdaddy, I find I wear my BB a lot more these days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts