WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got all the gear to put my new PAG240 on a NATO strap, as I could NOT get the factory nylon one into a comfortable spot. :(

New strap fits great and feels good. :) Here's some pics -

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
That looks good, thanks for the pics!

I really must give this a go one day. I've never tried a fabric strap yet. My PAG-40 (same fittings as yours) will be the first candidate, I think.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the third Pathfinder I've had and second one on a NATO, only way I'd do it vs. the nylon ones that come on some of them.

Nylon Pathfinder straps just don't seem to flex as much comfort wise as G-Shock ones do (at least for me) and also just don't seem to fit me right either - too tight or too loose. :( Both this one and the first one I had (a 40 I think ?) both wanted to rotate around my wrist where I did not want them after wearing them for some time.

Here's the other one I had on a NATO I sold -

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Awesome! I got my PRG-240 today, and I have the same feeling about the strap. It looks nice, but isn't really that comfortable for prolonged use.

Are those the standard 1500 adapters you've got on there?

I believe they can be ordered from tiktox in the UK, but they don't seem to be listed on the site, so I'll have to enquire.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks awesome!

I've been contemplating the purchase of my first ABC.. probably a PRW-2000. Reckon I could put that on a Maratac strap as well?

Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks great. I have a zulu on mine and love it. I have been contemplating trying a nato as well but I didn't know how much clearance there would be between the rings and adapters on both sides. Can you give us a side shot of the 240 on the wrist with the nato attached? Something similar to the third pic f the PAW1300 you posted above would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, the 1500 ones are the ones you want, or as you found out if you have the blue and grey model that comes w/ the fabric strap from the factory. You already have all that you need expect for the NATO strap (which I think is still better than even the factory cloth strap as far as comfort and flexibility).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts