WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pics show my personal affordable collection. I bought a pair of Oris big crown for me and my wife during our wedding. The regulator is made by Ingersoll bought from Hong Kong. The far right white dial watch is a Sekonda USSR manual wind watch bought from ebay. Also shown are my dive watches, the orange monster and my first dive watch but not working anymore. At below laft is my fist Auto watch from Tissot (T-lord) and is a very nice dress and daily use auto watch.

My future purchase subject to budget will be the following:
i) Orient mako
ii) Zodiac sea dragon
iii) Seiko MOAQ
iv) Tissot Quadatro

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
The pics show my personal affordable collection. I bought a pair of Oris big crown for me and my wife during our wedding. The regulator is made by Ingersoll bought from Hong Kong. The far right white dial watch is a Sekonda USSR manual wind watch bought from ebay. Also shown are my dive watches, the orange monster and my first dive watch but not working anymore. At below laft is my fist Auto watch from Tissot (T-lord) and is a very nice dress and daily use auto watch.
:-!
Beauty! I love the look of that Ingersoll regulator. What can you tell me about the movement?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:-!
Beauty! I love the look of that Ingersoll regulator. What can you tell me about the movement?
Thanks for the compliment. I have posted the same question in this forum before and I was told that it could be a seagull based movement. But a china made movement for sure.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Don't mind me as I drool over that Tissot. You seem to have good taste in watches IMO ;). I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality of the Zodiac's and Orient's..

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
A varied and excellent bunch there tisoris.
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice collection you got there|>
Thanks for the compliments guys. This really motivate me to go into watch collection and expand my knowledge in watches :).

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I like your collection because it is a variety of watches, not just 1 or 2 manufacturers. Thats a great way to start. very fine pieces.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Here's my Sekonda. It's gold plated to 10 microns.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thanks for sharing a beautiful collection with us!! :-! Very nice, i love the Oris big Crown!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oops - think I'm going blind...
Is ok:), most of my friends also like my Ingersoll and I always like to ask them to read me the time and they will be puzzled, bcos not familliar with it.

Thnaks for the compliment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts