·
Registered
5,016 Posts
It's going to be a long sleepless night. :-d

Congrats on the incoming.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Congrats! It's a watch WELL worth the wait, as I have just found out recently. After owning MANY watches, this is the one that surprised me the most.

Most of the time, I'm anywhere from impressed (at best) to underwhelmed (at worst) with a new watch when it arrives. Generally, after doing a lot of research on a watch before purchasing, I know what I'm going to get - what to expect in terms of finish and build quality as well as performance.

The PO is the one watch that completely over-delivered for me. Dial quality, legibility, lume, comfort, timekeeping, crown operation - the list can go on and on.

Man, I think I'm as excited for you as you are for yourself ;).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have sat on the decision for almost two months. Shopping other brands, styles you name it. My wife didn't want to hear anymore about it. Only thing.... How do I avoid buyers remorse until it's on my wrist... Any suggestions? :)

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Buyer's remorse? What's that?

It's buyer's rejoice!

Congratulations!

I hear there are lots of "incoming"! Friday is going to be a happy day for quite a few of you. :-d

Fr. John†

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Friday is shaping up to be a wonderful day. Congratulations on your awesome incoming watch. The PO will amaze you.

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Congrats on one of the best looking watches I have ever seen! Enjoy the wait...only a few more hours :)

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
With all the new arrivals, this forum is beginning to look like a maternity ward. :-d

Where are the cigars?

Fr. John†

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Awesome watch and the blurry pics capture the spirit of an excited new arrival quite well! As an orange bezel PO owner, I get SOOOOO conflicted every time I see a classic black one. It looks so awesome.

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Awesome watch and the blurry pics capture the spirit of an excited new arrival quite well! As an orange bezel PO owner, I get SOOOOO conflicted every time I see a classic black one. It looks so awesome.

Regards,
Eric
That is exactly why I love having both! Went to a wedding today wore a suit but decided to wear the Orange PO as it was a trendy couple and sure enough it was a hit! Got a few compliments on it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts