WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like it a lot. The glossy finish is great. Didn't have a module with a moon and tide cycle. Nice addition to the family.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Very nice! I've got the grey one, and it's definitely the most legible G display that I have. Great little watch!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

Oh yeah, the new one. I like it! Im a huge fan of the Men in Smoke, Ocean Grey models. I think the grey adds a little flair without going too crazy. Something i can wear at work.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Nice catch the red looks glossy. I don't own a red G but I do have a yellow coming. It's a matter of time before I do find a red model I like. Thanks for sharing...enjoy it!!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I've had my eyes on that watch for a while now, I dont have a red one in my collection yet. That might have to be the one. Nice catch!

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Oh yeah, the new one. I like it! Im a huge fan of the Men in Smoke, Ocean Grey models. I think the grey adds a little flair without going too crazy. Something i can wear at work.
I'm a big fan of the Men in Smoke and Ocean Gray models as well. Does someone have real world pictures of the straps of the new gray GLX-5600? I wanted to see what that pattern looked like in the "real world".

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Just for you :)

It's quite a subtle print, being on the semi-transparent plastic. It appears more clearly outdoors than inside, especially if using a camera flash which just sees straight through it. But it's over 28 degrees in the garden today, so plenty of sunlight to bathe in :-!

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Just for you :)

It's quite a subtle print, being on the semi-transparent plastic. It appears more clearly outdoors than inside, especially if using a camera flash which just sees straight through it. But it's over 28 degrees in the garden today, so plenty of sunlight to bathe in :-!

I think it looks great. It looked like a cool pattern, I was hoping it was subtle and would not overwhelm the watch (or the wearer!). And it is just that.

Terrific photos as well. Thanks so much for sharing them!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts