WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Thank you for the review. Apparently, you, me, and Sonny were the only 3 people who liked these chronographs. Ebel was one of the first companies to offer COSC'd chronographs in the 90's. Anyway, where do you, or will, send it when it needs servicing? Mine needs a service; I'm thinking of sending it to their authorized service center in NJ. What do you think?

heb

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have my own, personal watchsmith who has serviced all my Rolexes, Breitlings and Omegas.

I asked about BTR and he said that it's no problem at all. He has serviced them before. I live in Scandinavia so I'm afraid I can't help you with this issue.

BTR prices are now so low that more people can obtain them. So it's been gaining popularity in my local watch Facebook group. Quite a few guys have purchased it.

Thanks for your reply. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Thank you for the review. Apparently, you, me, and Sonny were the only 3 people who liked these chronographs. Ebel was one of the first companies to offer COSC'd chronographs in the 90's. Anyway, where do you, or will, send it when it needs servicing? Mine needs a service; I'm thinking of sending it to their authorized service center in NJ. What do you think?

heb
Heb,
You can add me and Rick Denney to the list of Ebel aficionados, plus a few others. Which Ebel chrono do you have?

For service, you should definitely send to the NJ headquarters. Service cost is $370 for three handers and $520 for chronographs. https://repairs.mgiservice.com/ebel/#/price-list
You need to register at mgiservice.com and their online service request is easy to use. PM me if you have any questions.

Finally Ebel (Movado) is really good about honouring their warranty. So if your watch is less than 3 years since purchase from AD and you have either a warranty card or store receipt, then send in a copy of that with your watch for a free service. Both Rick and I have utilized this with Ebels bought from Movado stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JP.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I have the black dial red hands, leather strap with red stitching for sale. Just about to post in the sale forum. PM me if you want to know more.

Reactions: JP.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I’ve been aware of Ebel for a number of years, but didn’t know too much about them. Thank you for this very comprehensive review.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts