Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Similar but all very different

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Out of all of them the LV is still my favourite and I've had it the longest around 10 years now
My wife loves the Batman and everyone else likes the Red Sub I find

·
Registered
9,037 Posts
Oh wow, that's a collection to be proud of! :-! Some real beauties, there.

Reactions: bazza.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like a Steel Sky Dweller that's for sure but I'll no funds at the min and until the clay modeling auto industry picks up
Its not going to happen

·
Premium Member
11,526 Posts
I would like a Steel Sky Dweller that's for sure but I'll no funds at the min and until the clay modeling auto industry picks up
Its not going to happen
You did extremely well with your Rolex collection. If you were to acquire a SS Sky Dweller, it would probably be my least favorite in the collection, a reflection of my own personal taste (bias).

·
Registered
619 Posts
Out of all of them the LV is still my favourite and I've had it the longest around 10 years now
My wife loves the Batman and everyone else likes the Red Sub I find
I have to agree with you. While that Red Sub is beautiful, and very desirable when collecting iconic subs, I still like the LV more. I consider it a transitional piece in the Sub range. The 5 digit characteristics with the maxi-dial and upgraded bracelet (SELs), was ideal. Although I'm now a fan of the Sub-C for it's own characteristics, I still view that LV as important/iconic in it's own right in the sub's evolution.

And, I'll piggyback on the others by saying, very nice collection!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Class

Bazza, do you collect other watches besides Rolex?
I'm a big Sinn Fan also If you check my Sig below you can see my collection at the min Simon

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Amazing collection. I personally can’t imagine having so many rotating bezels but that’s the joy of this hobby - everyone has different tastes. You already called it - I probably like the Red Sub best. Something about the red text on that iconic dial.

Any desire to get a Yatch-master or Explorer II?

AD (Instagram @officine_scrivano)

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
beautiful
sorry, wasnt looking at a full screen so missed ur sig - durgh!!!!
the sinn look great - never seen one in the metal but would love to

1 - 20 of 31 Posts