WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my second Omega, an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra, ref. 2503.34.00, 39,2mm diameter and roségold hands and indices.

G

·
I'm debating on what Omega to get next. This watch is beautiful. It will be this or the 2503.50 in black dial. Any Cons or Pros?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are many pro´s for the gold version as mine is:

- very elegant and sporty watch
- the gold glows in the sun like hell :-d
- perfect watch for every day

Go for it!

G

·
Is this the same watch? I ask because I have an Aqua Terra in the Silver Dial. It looks like the one in the pic below. Yours looks like it has like a polished finish on the bracelet. Is it just the light relecting on it or does it have a glossy polished finish?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
nice watch. was looking at this exact watch once, but no one in london had one.
still like it, but now im facnying the one with blue hands and markers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, this is the same watch. The bracelet is NOT polished, that´s just light being reflected. The bracelet is only polished on the small outer sides, not on top and bottom. ;-)

Is this the same watch? I ask because I have an Aqua Terra in the Silver Dial. It looks like the one in the pic below. Yours looks like it has like a polished finish on the bracelet. Is it just the light relecting on it or does it have a glossy polished finish?

G

·
Thanks for all the feedback. I will be getting it. Maybe in two weeks or so, I will let you know when I do get it.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
nice watch. was looking at this exact watch once, but no one in london had one.
still like it, but now im facnying the one with blue hands and markers.
Hi---I think I might have purchased the last one in London.:) To make a long story short, I was there in April 2007 and was scurrying all over to find one to no avail. On the last day I finally found one at WOS near Harrod's. They were having a moving-out sale and I got the last one they had at a really good discount.

Anyhow. The blue hands version is great as well!

Thanks
Glimmer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts