WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearly I am addicted and need to be in a 12-step program!
SUB600 T-Graph 229/250:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congratulations. Looks like it found a nice home with lots of prestigious friends.

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
I hope there's no cure (for me anyway) lol...>

...The models that are coming out now are getting more like the originals and they never go out of style. Congrats -Ronbo

·
Registered
349 Posts
Re: I hope there's no cure (for me anyway) lol...>

braindoc,

That didn't take long! Congratulations. I really think that's a beautiful watch, and I hope you enjoy it. Those are great pics, but they make me envious! I would love to have a T-Graph Pro. I think the 12 step program is to make 12 purchases. You're just 10 away from good WIS mental health!

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Yeah, I think the program is over rated. Isn't Jason somewhere on or near the twelfth step? Doesn't seem to have helped him any... :-d

Me, I'm on number five. I hope twelve will be good enough! b-).

Great looking T Graph there, wear it in good health |>.

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
A little embarrassed, but the 12 step program will not help me as I am on the prowl for lucky number 13 right now............

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice one!

How about a black one now? :-d

·
Registered
349 Posts
A little embarrassed, but the 12 step program will not help me as I am on the prowl for lucky number 13 right now............
Hey, you're getting "healthier" all the time!

:-d:-d

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just checked the DOXA site and these are now SOLD-OUT:-(

They told me there were 2 left when I ordered mine.

Lets hear from the person who got the last one:think: And, I want pics!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
I could be wrong, but I am fairly certain that I got the last one. I checked with Doxa last week, and they said they thought they were sold out. Andy at Doxa USA said that he had just received an order for one. I asked him what he thought of me filling out the form just in case. He said, "couldn't hurt worst thing that will happen is they will cancel the order if none are left" I thought that I might try. Miraculously I got a notice several days ago that my order was shipping out. Unfortunately, it has been tied-up in customs for a bit. Not sure when I will get it as I leave to go on a dive-trip tomorrow morning

·
Registered
349 Posts
Jason,

Have a GREAT trip! I think I read in a different thread that you got the T-Graph (your second?), but it didn't register at the time.
It's probably held in Customs for suspected watch trafficking!:-d:-d

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Guys, be looking for pics. I have thought long and hard about which Doxas to take diving. I have my Doxa Watch-roll ready for business. I believe I am going to take:

Mil Sharky -- Looks the best with my black diving gear

750T Pro -- Gotta have some orange

GMT Carib -- GMT for the different Timezone. Carib for being in the Caribbean

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yes, make sure to post pics. I have to grin a little every time you mention the GMT Carib.:-!:-! Mainly because you're the one that convinced me to get mine, and also because it's encouraging it sees the light of day, considering your amazing collection! :-d

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Lately, the ones getting the most wrist time:

Mil Sharky - 75% worn to work most days (My Beater Doxa:-d)
750T Pro - 12% Work the other days and out at night some
GMT Carib - 7% Out on the town, rarely to work
GMT Pro - 6% Church, Occasionally out on the town

THE REST -- Put away for a rainy day

·
Registered
492 Posts
Have a great trip jason:-d. Fantastic part of the world and hope you enjoy yourself. Agree with your choice of watches to take with you too.:-!
Cheers
Alasdair

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Have a great trip jason:-d. Fantastic part of the world and hope you enjoy yourself. Agree with your choice of watches to take with you too.:-!
Cheers
Alasdair
Thanks Alasdair;-)

It will be the Carib GMT's 2nd trip to Bonaire. I got it from Doxa the day I was leaving for Bonaire last trip back in January. The Carib GMT knows its way back;-)

Bonaire is truly a diver's paradise, so its Doxa country as well:-!

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
THE REST -- Put away for a rainy day
I hear Seattle's nice....... ;-)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts